RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 HSBC Women's Champions 2013 - Quiz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2203
Join date : 2011-01-05

PostSubject: HSBC Women's Champions 2013 - Quiz   Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:38 am

Guess who will be the winner this year


The person with the correct answer will win a dozen of BN TaylorMade Burner golf balls

In the event that there is more than one person with the correct answer, the prize will be shared equally


Format
S/No. Player - Forummer
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.


Last edited by Silver on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator


Posts : 19965
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 52
Location : English Bridge Ave

PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champions 2013 - Quiz   Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:42 pm

Silver wrote:
Guess who will be the winner this year


The person with the correct answer will win a dozen of BN TaylorMade Burner golf balls

In the event that there is more than one person with the correct answer, the prize will be shared equally


Format
S/No. Player - Forummer
1. Feng ShanShan / China / Uncle Lau
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2203
Join date : 2011-01-05

PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champions 2013 - Quiz   Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:54 am

Prize awaits
Back to top Go down
yhliew36
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-10-15

PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champions 2013 - Quiz   Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:31 am

Yani Tseng..Sorry post wrongly..


Last edited by yhliew36 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yhliew36
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-10-15

PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champions 2013 - Quiz   Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:32 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Silver wrote:
Guess who will be the winner this year


The person with the correct answer will win a dozen of BN TaylorMade Burner golf balls

In the event that there is more than one person with the correct answer, the prize will be shared equally


Format
S/No. Player - Forummer
1. Feng ShanShan / China / Uncle Lau
2.Yani Tseng
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
Back to top Go down
yhliew36
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-10-15

PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champions 2013 - Quiz   Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:34 am

yhliew36 wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
Silver wrote:
Guess who will be the winner this year


The person with the correct answer will win a dozen of BN TaylorMade Burner golf balls

In the event that there is more than one person with the correct answer, the prize will be shared equally


Format
S/No. Player - Forummer
1. Feng ShanShan / China / Uncle Lau
2.Yani Tseng/ Taiwan/ yhliew36
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator


Posts : 19965
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 52
Location : English Bridge Ave

PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champions 2013 - Quiz   Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Silver wrote:
Prize awaits

cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champions 2013 - Quiz   

Back to top Go down
 
HSBC Women's Champions 2013 - Quiz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» HSBC Women's Champions Preview & Pairings
» HSBC Women's Champions Preview, Pairings, and Much More
» Kildare Minors Leinster Champions 2013
» PayPal, payment through credit card rejected!
» Women's Euro 2013: Holders Germany defeat hosts Sweden

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedDotGolfers :: Red Dot Cafeteria :: Golf Talk-
Jump to: