RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Uncle Lau's Old Sidekick Duel Uncle Lau's New sidekick...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator


Posts : 19965
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 52
Location : English Bridge Ave

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau's Old Sidekick Duel Uncle Lau's New sidekick...   Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:15 am

Calling Eastwood...when is our sidekicks rematch ah ??? Give you 7 days to reply....if not we win and draw the match. cheers
Back to top Go down
EastWood
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 663
Join date : 2010-02-22
Location : Nee Soon GRC

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau's Old Sidekick Duel Uncle Lau's New sidekick...   Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:32 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Calling Eastwood...when is our sidekicks rematch ah ??? Give you 7 days to reply....if not we win and draw the match. cheers

Let settle it on 22 march at RCC.

You better don't chicken out hor.....
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator


Posts : 19965
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 52
Location : English Bridge Ave

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau's Old Sidekick Duel Uncle Lau's New sidekick...   Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:00 am

ON YOU AH !!!!


Back to top Go down
EastWood
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 663
Join date : 2010-02-22
Location : Nee Soon GRC

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau's Old Sidekick Duel Uncle Lau's New sidekick...   Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:59 am

Flight SideKicks Rematch
Date: 1st Nov 2013
Course: TBA.
Tee Time: 0839hrs

1) The Kid- Main Booker  

2) Tiko Lau  

3) Salty Dog pig 

4) e@stwood pig 

Note: Me & Salty Dog has not been playing for more than 6 months. UL & New SideKick will have to give 3-3 to us. Swee.....

   
Back to top Go down
The Kid
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau's Old Sidekick Duel Uncle Lau's New sidekick...   Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:12 am

I've only been playing 18 holes for about 1 year . Not good enough and will affect UL's game. You can give me 5-5 , please.
I'll confirm with UL whether he can play on 1 Nov. I'm ok sunny 
Back to top Go down
EastWood
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 663
Join date : 2010-02-22
Location : Nee Soon GRC

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau's Old Sidekick Duel Uncle Lau's New sidekick...   Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:15 am

The Kid wrote:
I've only been playing 18 holes for about 1 year . Not good enough and will affect UL's game. You can give me 5-5 , please.  
I'll confirm with UL whether he can play on 1 Nov. I'm ok sunny 
Sleep Sleep Sleep 

@UL please don't chicken out... this game has been LONG Over Due Liao......
Back to top Go down
rt
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 424
Join date : 2012-07-04
Location : mandai

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau's Old Sidekick Duel Uncle Lau's New sidekick...   Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:07 am

EastWood wrote:
The Kid wrote:
I've only been playing 18 holes for about 1 year . Not good enough and will affect UL's game. You can give me 5-5 , please.  
I'll confirm with UL whether he can play on 1 Nov. I'm ok sunny 
Sleep Sleep Sleep 

@UL please don't chicken out... this game has been LONG Over Due Liao......
bro eastwood, how are you? which course you frequent now? when can we have a game?
Back to top Go down
EastWood
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 663
Join date : 2010-02-22
Location : Nee Soon GRC

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau's Old Sidekick Duel Uncle Lau's New sidekick...   Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:18 am

rt wrote:

bro eastwood, how are you? which course you frequent now? when can we have a game?
Hi RT,

I'm fine, Thank You.

I long time never Par Golf liao ever since my membership kena Kan tong by NSRCC....

We can arrange a Sunday AM Game next month if your side got "Free Slot" for a noob golfer...
Back to top Go down
rt
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 424
Join date : 2012-07-04
Location : mandai

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau's Old Sidekick Duel Uncle Lau's New sidekick...   Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:27 am

u definitely not a noob golfer! will try arrange a pm kranji game which is cheaper for a non memeber if you dun mind. keep in contact!
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau's Old Sidekick Duel Uncle Lau's New sidekick...   Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:14 am

EastWood wrote:
rt wrote:

bro eastwood, how are you? which course you frequent now? when can we have a game?
Hi RT,

I'm fine, Thank You.

I long time never Par Golf liao ever since my membership kena Kan tong by NSRCC....

We can arrange a Sunday AM Game next month if your side got "Free Slot" for a noob golfer...
Nice to see u back bro Eastwood
Back to top Go down
EastWood
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 663
Join date : 2010-02-22
Location : Nee Soon GRC

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau's Old Sidekick Duel Uncle Lau's New sidekick...   Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:46 am

SideKicks Rematch Game Cancelled as UL said we are still not up to standard to challenge him....Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

He gave me a Range Card from Snow Mountain and ask me to train for another year before he will consider to take up the duel...Sad Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau's Old Sidekick Duel Uncle Lau's New sidekick...   Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:29 pm

EastWood wrote:
SideKicks Rematch Game Cancelled as UL said we are still not up to standard to challenge him....Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

He gave me a Range Card from Snow Mountain and ask me to train for another year before he will consider to take up the duel...Sad Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator


Posts : 19965
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 52
Location : English Bridge Ave

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau's Old Sidekick Duel Uncle Lau's New sidekick...   Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:53 am

EastWood wrote:
SideKicks Rematch Game Cancelled as UL said we are still not up to standard to challenge him....Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

He gave me a Range Card from Snow Mountain and ask me to train for another year before he will consider to take up the duel...Sad Sad Sad 
Aiyo please please state the actual reason...don't any how say... reason why myself and sonny can't take you two on....

Reason - Myself and sonny have been book and engaged to duel with different group from Golf Forum to Car Forum to Watch Forum....please take your Q number unless i send you Official invitation...

Thank you for your understanding...pig 
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau's Old Sidekick Duel Uncle Lau's New sidekick...   Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau's Old Sidekick Duel Uncle Lau's New sidekick...   Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:06 am

Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau's Old Sidekick Duel Uncle Lau's New sidekick...   Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 am

this forum issit tio messiah hacked the last few days.. the threads totally boh lang ... boh postings?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau's Old Sidekick Duel Uncle Lau's New sidekick...   

Back to top Go down
 
Uncle Lau's Old Sidekick Duel Uncle Lau's New sidekick...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» 2013 Gatorade Duel 150's
» 2015 Chevrolet Indy Duel in Detroit - IndyCar Series
» Daniel Bailey (9.97) makes it 6-5 in duel with Yohan Blake (9.98)
» I'm going on a dualsport ride, what do I take?
» 2012 Daytona 500 Entry List

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedDotGolfers :: Golf Gathering :: Singapore Golf Gathering-
Jump to: