Share | 

First Time @ Horizon Hills Very Siong!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: First Time @ Horizon Hills Very Siong!   Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:54 am

jeffman88 wrote:
mariateo wrote:
TDO wrote:
Played there 3 times, I think. Never really enjoyed the course. Not sure why but it's hot like hell due to lack of tall trees and shades. Plus it's quite expensive to play there even on weekdays like what bro jeffman88 said.

But is caddie necessary? I remember my first outing there and caddie wasn't paying attention to where my ball went. I know it went left but due to the afternoon sun and brightness, I wasn't sure of the exact spot. That's where the caddie come in, right? No. She wasn't looking and was busy chatting with her fellow caddie. Mad

Scold the caddie lar! Anyways... Cos buggy on track, I just need the caddy take clubs for me. Their caddies very lousy. Cannot even judge distance or anything. If I see there's a part time caddy from RJ ard, I request for them.

@mariateo: the 2 china caddies assigned to our flight were pretty good.. provided good advice and accurate reading of distances (verified by by my iamcaddie gps device)... Each of them worked there for more than 5 years liao.. somemore can speak mandarin english a bit of hokkien cantonese and even bahasa... whenever we are waiting they would open umbrella and provide shelter.. altogether i would say the service was excellent..

Include 19holes ????????

Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: First Time @ Horizon Hills Very Siong!   Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:17 am

OB !!! OB OB OB !!!!!
Back to top Go down
rt
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: First Time @ Horizon Hills Very Siong!   Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:26 am

[quote="gezt_ho"]
jeffman88 wrote:
mariateo wrote:
TDO wrote:
Played there 3 times, I think. Never really enjoyed the course. Not sure why but it's hot like hell due to lack of tall trees and shades. Plus it's quite expensive to play there even on weekdays like what bro jeffman88 said.

But is caddie necessary? I remember my first outing there and caddie wasn't paying attention to where my ball went. I know it went left but due to the afternoon sun and brightness, I wasn't sure of the exact spot. That's where the caddie come in, right? No. She wasn't looking and was busy chatting with her fellow caddie. Mad

Scold the caddie lar! Anyways... Cos buggy on track, I just need the caddy take clubs for me. Their caddies very lousy. Cannot even judge distance or anything. If I see there's a part time caddy from RJ ard, I request for them.

@mariateo: the 2 china caddies assigned to our flight were pretty good.. provided good advice and accurate reading of distances (verified by by my iamcaddie gps device)... Each of them worked there for more than 5 years liao.. somemore can speak mandarin english a bit of hokkien cantonese and even bahasa... whenever we are waiting they would open umbrella and provide shelter.. altogether i would say the service was excellent..

Include 19holes ????????

bro gezt, just to let you know, the whole course got only 2 china caddy hor.
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

PostSubject: Re: First Time @ Horizon Hills Very Siong!   Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:41 am

@rt: no 19 holes lah.. all decent type here
btw didnt know HH only got 2 china caddies.. we had 2 but pretty sure got more there that day.. i stand corrected tho
Back to top Go down
ghkh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: First Time @ Horizon Hills Very Siong!   Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:46 am

jeffman88 wrote:
mariateo wrote:
TDO wrote:

Jeff gor, accuracy in a way as they re stationed, trained n work there. Wink
Bt player strength they can't know ie: puttg. They know e line, break bt factorg HH super fast green, they can't expect us to stroke our putt as e same strength as pro coz once missed, yr ball will rolled off another 6foot at least. Rolling Eyes
So....usually my stroke ll b light fr my ball to break early fm e line bt safe lor! Laughing
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: First Time @ Horizon Hills Very Siong!   Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:15 am

gezt_ho wrote:
mariateo wrote:
markie wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
Sound interesting.
Will visit these course before next year
chun bo? if weekday i join u, have not been there for ages
I Orso wanna go bounce

OKOK,
I let you guys and gals know when the exact im avaiable..............
then we chiong HH...........

count me in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YC.Low
Committee

PostSubject: Re: First Time @ Horizon Hills Very Siong!   Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:17 am

i also want... Long time never win money liao..
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: First Time @ Horizon Hills Very Siong!   Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:18 am

YC.Low wrote:

win money no need on golf course... mj also can... Smile
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: First Time @ Horizon Hills Very Siong!   Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:19 am

YC.Low wrote:
ask tong chai! He owe us $$$$$
Back to top Go down
YC.Low
Committee

PostSubject: Re: First Time @ Horizon Hills Very Siong!   Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:20 am

MJ long time no touch. how long no c u meaning how long no MJ
Back to top Go down
YC.Low
Committee

PostSubject: Re: First Time @ Horizon Hills Very Siong!   Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:20 am

mariateo wrote:
YC.Low wrote:

U got owe money meh?
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: First Time @ Horizon Hills Very Siong!   Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:22 am

YC.Low wrote:
mariateo wrote:
YC.Low wrote:

U got owe money meh?
read properly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Time @ Horizon Hills Very Siong!   

Back to top Go down

First Time @ Horizon Hills Very Siong!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2