RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Dangerous Play - Kranji

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 39
Location : Kembangan

PostSubject: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:32 am

On Wednesday at kranji

One inconsiderate golfer hit his approach shot that landed and stopped 3m from my buggy, with me in it.

Not only they did not shout Fore, they were also not remosreful that they endangered fellow golfers

I lodged an official complaint and Kranji was quick to respond.

Their Golf Exec called me the day after the incident. Purpose was to understand the case

He also called the golfer in question.

Today he called me again

He agreed that though the golfer has the right of fairway, nonetheless, failing to shout Fore and acknowledge dangerous play was his wrong doing.

NSRCC will be sending this golfer a warning letter to advise him to practice safety, failing which will result in a suspension.


Kudos to the Golf Exec for the fast work and the correct method in handling this case.

Good man! Good job!
Back to top Go down
rt
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 424
Join date : 2012-07-04
Location : mandai

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:58 am

bro andrew, great to know that you are safe and happy. looking forward have a game with you.
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member


Posts : 2093
Join date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:02 am

The golfer did not even said sorry?
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 39
Location : Kembangan

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:23 am

rt wrote:
bro andrew, great to know that you are safe and happy. looking forward have a game with you.


me too.. but dun 1 hole 1 beer hor..
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 39
Location : Kembangan

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:24 am

mariateo wrote:
The golfer did not even said sorry?


Not only did they not say sorry

they were insistent they were not wrong and was not dangerous

To a certain extent, rude and aggressive towards me and my friends
Back to top Go down
rt
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 424
Join date : 2012-07-04
Location : mandai

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:33 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
rt wrote:
bro andrew, great to know that you are safe and happy. looking forward have a game with you.


me too.. but dun 1 hole 1 beer hor..



ok bro, 1 hole half can ok? no worry, just joking.
Back to top Go down
rt
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 424
Join date : 2012-07-04
Location : mandai

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:35 am

sis maria, how are you? long time no see. when can we have a game and off course beer too?
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3640
Join date : 2010-02-22
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:37 am

Well Done Bro!!!!!!!!!!!
Last two weeks I nearly kena hit by ball at Army Hole 9.
After my second shots, a ball landed just in front of me 3m also.
Luckily my buddy say they shouted but i never hear. Maybe they shouted like GuNiang..........
If not i will complain also because they never say sorry when their buggy drives pass us........
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member


Posts : 2093
Join date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:39 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
mariateo wrote:
The golfer did not even said sorry?


Not only did they not say sorry

they were insistent they were not wrong and was not dangerous

To a certain extent, rude and aggressive towards me and my friends
u were right to lodge a complaint . Nowadays golfers simply hv no ethics . Wonder how they pass their hcp test.
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 39
Location : Kembangan

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:40 am

gezt_ho wrote:
Well Done Bro!!!!!!!!!!!
Last two weeks I nearly kena hit by ball at Army Hole 9.
After my second shots, a ball landed just in front of me 3m also.
Luckily my buddy say they shouted but i never hear. Maybe they shouted like GuNiang..........
If not i will complain also because they never say sorry when their buggy drives pass us........



serious ah!!!

No manners man!!

Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member


Posts : 2093
Join date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:41 am

rt wrote:
sis maria, how are you? long time no see. when can we have a game and off course beer too?
bro! Still play like crow.... Lets wait for our new moderators get a game Tgt and we saddam him ! Wahahahahaha *high five*
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3640
Join date : 2010-02-22
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:43 am

mariateo wrote:
rt wrote:
sis maria, how are you? long time no see. when can we have a game and off course beer too?
bro! Still play like crow.... Lets wait for our new moderators get a game Tgt and we saddam him ! Wahahahahaha *high five*

Wow Hole In One still say play like CROW???????????
We drink beers better lol..............
Two hole One Can Beer...............
Onz boh?
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member


Posts : 2093
Join date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:45 am

gezt_ho wrote:
Well Done Bro!!!!!!!!!!!
Last two weeks I nearly kena hit by ball at Army Hole 9.
After my second shots, a ball landed just in front of me 3m also.
Luckily my buddy say they shouted but i never hear. Maybe they shouted like GuNiang..........
If not i will complain also because they never say sorry when their buggy drives pass us........
it never hurts to say sorry again wat! Jeesh.... This type of ppl , I usually ignore them, let them find their ball, or throw their ball away! That's for being rude.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2203
Join date : 2011-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:46 am

people (I refrain from calling them golfers) like that should be suspended for at least 3 months and be required to play another courtesy round with their club's greens committee before being allowed back on the course

meanwhile, they can sleep with their beloved golf clubs, polish them to a high shine and hopefully can be better people after their suspension


Last edited by Silver on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member


Posts : 2093
Join date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:46 am

gezt_ho wrote:
mariateo wrote:
rt wrote:
sis maria, how are you? long time no see. when can we have a game and off course beer too?
bro! Still play like crow.... Lets wait for our new moderators get a game Tgt and we saddam him ! Wahahahahaha *high five*

Wow Hole In One still say play like CROW???????????
We drink beers better lol..............
Two hole One Can Beer...............
Onz boh?

Wakakakaka HIO is dumb luck... U dunno meh. Tin kong ai gong Kia
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member


Posts : 2093
Join date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:47 am

Ooi rt he say 2 holes 1 beer wor.... On Bo ?
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3640
Join date : 2010-02-22
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:47 am

mariateo wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
Well Done Bro!!!!!!!!!!!
Last two weeks I nearly kena hit by ball at Army Hole 9.
After my second shots, a ball landed just in front of me 3m also.
Luckily my buddy say they shouted but i never hear. Maybe they shouted like GuNiang..........
If not i will complain also because they never say sorry when their buggy drives pass us........
it never hurts to say sorry again wat! Jeesh.... This type of ppl , I usually ignore them, let them find their ball, or throw their ball away! That's for being rude.

My Buddy still tell them the balls landed where, and they just go look for their balls.
Dont know how to describe my buddy.............
Haiz.........
Back to top Go down
rt
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 424
Join date : 2012-07-04
Location : mandai

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:48 am

bro gezt, sis maria, we just need bro andrew to join us for the 2 hole 1 can game, then it will be prefect 4.

cheers!!!
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3640
Join date : 2010-02-22
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:49 am

mariateo wrote:
Ooi rt he say 2 holes 1 beer wor.... On Bo ?

Ha ha ha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Sister, you can anot first?????
Back to top Go down
rt
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 424
Join date : 2012-07-04
Location : mandai

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:50 am

onz! cannot wait already ah!
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3640
Join date : 2010-02-22
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:50 am

rt wrote:
bro gezt, sis maria, we just need bro andrew to join us for the 2 hole 1 can game, then it will be prefect 4.

cheers!!!

Im OK........ Anything as long in SG...........
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 39
Location : Kembangan

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:51 am

rt wrote:
bro gezt, sis maria, we just need bro andrew to join us for the 2 hole 1 can game, then it will be prefect 4.

cheers!!!


can... Razz
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 39
Location : Kembangan

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:51 am

nowadays my drinking well trained
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member


Posts : 2093
Join date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:51 am

Silver wrote:
people (I refrain from calling them golfers) like that should be suspended for at least 3 months and be required to play another courtesy round with their club's greens committee before being allowed back on the course

meanwhile, they can sleep with their beloved golf clubs, polish them to a high shine and hopefully can be better people after their suspension
I was teeing off yesterday... 2 balls came flying out of no where.... Landed right in front of me. The guys came and ask if we saw their balls w/o saying sorry!

I waited for them to walk closed to their ball b4 teeing off.... They look really pissed!
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3640
Join date : 2010-02-22
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:52 am

mariateo wrote:
Silver wrote:
people (I refrain from calling them golfers) like that should be suspended for at least 3 months and be required to play another courtesy round with their club's greens committee before being allowed back on the course

meanwhile, they can sleep with their beloved golf clubs, polish them to a high shine and hopefully can be better people after their suspension
I was teeing off yesterday... 2 balls came flying out of no where.... Landed right in front of me. The guys came and ask if we saw their balls w/o saying sorry!

I waited for them to walk closed to their ball b4 teeing off.... They look really pissed!

The place must be Malaysia right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Play - Kranji   

Back to top Go down
 
Dangerous Play - Kranji
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Intentional dangerous play
» Trigger Finger Activated through Play
» Markov to Price: Play with heart - or get out
» SidexSide Customs Plug and Play HID's for the Rhino
» Sand Play

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedDotGolfers :: Red Dot Cafeteria :: Golf Talk-
Jump to: