RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pls recommend agents for golf trips to china

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cnn0121

PostSubject: Pls recommend agents for golf trips to china   Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:33 am

Hi all, pls help send me some recommendations of good golf tour organisers. Have been using one but getting complacent. Pm or list here would certainly help. Kunming is our destination. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Pls recommend agents for golf trips to china   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:59 am

Hi bro Cnn0121,

Try this www.golfasian.com. I spoke to them before but have never traveled with them. But they do seem sincere.

Cheers!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Cnn0121

PostSubject: Re: Pls recommend agents for golf trips to china   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:05 am

TDO wrote:
Hi bro Cnn0121,

Try this www.golfasian.com. I spoke to them before but have never traveled with them. But they do seem sincere.

Cheers!
cheers
Thanks! Will do. Appreciate the PMs too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Pls recommend agents for golf trips to china   Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:01 am

TDO wrote:
Hi bro Cnn0121,

Cheers!
cheers

You going to plan a trip there TDO ?? Idea
Back to top Go down
Ironman
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

PostSubject: Re: Pls recommend agents for golf trips to china   Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:28 am

Cnn0121 wrote:
Hi all, pls help send me some recommendations of good golf tour organisers. Have been using one but getting complacent. Pm or list here would certainly help. Kunming is our destination. Thanks!

Bro, Here another agent that do Kunming too. You can try to contact them and compare prices

www.alliandy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down
Cnn0121

PostSubject: Re: Pls recommend agents for golf trips to china   Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:35 am

Ironman wrote:
Cnn0121 wrote:

Bro, Here another agent that do Kunming too. You can try to contact them and compare prices

www.alliandy.weebly.com

Thanks bro, will get in touch wif them, btw bro TDO, Golfasian doesn't do china from the site i visited, thanks anyway!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Pls recommend agents for golf trips to china   Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:07 am

Ironman wrote:
Cnn0121 wrote:

www.alliandy.weebly.com

Welcome bro...you are back...pssssst i need the coffee monkey
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Pls recommend agents for golf trips to china   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:18 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
TDO wrote:
Hi bro Cnn0121,

Cheers!
cheers

You going to plan a trip there TDO ?? Idea

Bo budget leh. SC and still have to work. You say leh. Sad
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Pls recommend agents for golf trips to china   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:19 am

Cnn0121 wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Cnn0121 wrote:

www.alliandy.weebly.com

Thanks bro, will get in touch wif them, btw bro TDO, Golfasian doesn't do china from the site i visited, thanks anyway!

Huh! Is it? Sorry, was not aware. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pls recommend agents for golf trips to china   

Back to top Go down

Pls recommend agents for golf trips to china
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1