Share | 

Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012   Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:30 pm

Should ask Insurance company to increase F&B for RDG members because they ask for Lei Garden and $500 not enough to buy good drinks let alone dinner. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012   Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:33 pm

TDO wrote:
Should ask Insurance company to increase F&B for RDG members because they ask for Lei Garden and $500 not enough to buy good drinks let alone dinner. Laughing

That $$$$ will be from your POSB, DBS etc... Cool
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012   Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:47 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
TDO wrote:

That $$$$ will be from your POSB, DBS etc... Cool
Neutral bank account?[/color]
I am too poor. Will you believe I don't even have a bank account? am too poor. Will you believe I don't even have a bank account? Neutral
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:56 am

Certificate of Achievement, Hole-in-One @ Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 Par 3 on 5 August 2012

The Certificate of Achievement received on 9 August 2012.

My wish is for everyone to have at least a HIO in their golfing days. cheers
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012   Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:17 am

I declare if i get a Hole In One....i will open 2 tablet at Lei Garden....will invite kakis of my choice.... santa
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012   Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:37 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
I declare if i get a Hole In One....i will open 2 tablet at Lei Garden....will invite kakis of my choice.... santa

Whoa! 2 tablets. Thanks for inviting but no thanks. pale Shocked pale
Back to top Go down
JD

PostSubject: Re: Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012   Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:52 pm

TDO wrote:
Certificate of Achievement, Hole-in-One @ Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 Par 3 on 5 August 2012

The Certificate of Achievement received on 9 August 2012.

My wish is for everyone to have at least a HIO in their golfing days. cheers

Bro,

How much did Poresia give you?

in F&B voucher?
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012   Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:04 pm

Except for a reluctant handshake, NOTHING! Mad Can't expect much from a poor club. I asked if my name will be on the board, they said I have to pay for it. Asked how much will it cost me on that day 5 August 2012, the reply was don't know and have to find out. I asked again on 9 August 2012 after my game and all of them seemed unclear and again asked for my hp, the 2nd time they asked and said will revert to me. Now 6 days had passed.

Was wondering if they are reluctant to put my name on the board with the frequent excuses. Many Japanese names there for Sakura, Orchid and Hibiscus but Bougainvillea Course Hole 33 no one had a HIO yet but me. So my name will be on top of it if I agree to pay them. Until today I am still waiting for them to tell me how much to pay for displaying my name. It looks like they feel I don't deserve it because I have only 1 witness. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012   Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:43 am

Write to the management.

Do you think we should have our challenge there?
Back to top Go down
BGLeeJohn
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012   Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:04 am

I reckon the HIO board are for Club members only. IMHO.

Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012   Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:11 am

Congrats TDO! They will be more to come!
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012   Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:35 am

BGLeeJohn wrote:

Bro, I am Poresia member.

BTW, after my game today, the Golf Manager called me to inform they can display my name on the HIO Notice Board for Rm80. I of course quickly accept. Now waiting for them to display before paying up.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012   Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:33 pm

mariateo wrote:
Congrats TDO! They will be more to come!

Thanks sis! I think once in a lifetime is enough for me. May you and brothers and sisters here have the same fortune and luck for a HIO. cheers
Back to top Go down
BGLeeJohn
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012   Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:16 pm

TDO wrote:
BGLeeJohn wrote:

BTW, after my game today, the Golf Manager called me to inform they can display my name on the HIO Notice Board for Rm80. I of course quickly accept. Now waiting for them to display before paying up.

Good to hear that. You will always want to look at the board whenever you visit the club.

I thought it is free for members.
At least I had mine free x2.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012   Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:12 pm

BGLeeJohn wrote:
TDO wrote:
BGLeeJohn wrote:

Good to hear that. You will always want to look at the board whenever you visit the club.

I thought it is free for members.
At least I had mine free x2.

Cheers

Wow! Shocked Twice HIO is no small matter. Hearty Congratulatioonos bro. Game have to be accurate in order to achieve it. Like they said the more accurate your shots are, the high the chances. Mine is pure luck as it kicked back to the green.

Anyway, like I said earlier, this is a poor and reluctant club run by Japanese. I will show you what I mean when I mean. So many of the HIO are by Japs. I will take a picture of the past HIO achievements by the respective golfers. Majorirty are Japs. Can't help being suspicious. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
JD

PostSubject: Re: Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012   Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:56 am

TDO wrote:
Except for a reluctant handshake, NOTHING! Mad Can't expect much from a poor club. I asked if my name will be on the board, they said I have to pay for it. Asked how much will it cost me on that day 5 August 2012, the reply was don't know and have to find out. I asked again on 9 August 2012 after my game and all of them seemed unclear and again asked for my hp, the 2nd time they asked and said will revert to me. Now 6 days had passed.

Was wondering if they are reluctant to put my name on the board with the frequent excuses. Many Japanese names there for Sakura, Orchid and Hibiscus but Bougainvillea Course Hole 33 no one had a HIO yet but me. So my name will be on top of it if I agree to pay them. Until today I am still waiting for them to tell me how much to pay for displaying my name. It looks like they feel I don't deserve it because I have only 1 witness. Shocked

Bro,

NOTHING? even when you are a member??

That's incredible.

Then if you ring the bell, you gonna burn a big hole in your pocket! Because its customary to buy everyone in the cafeteria a drink.. or 2...or 3...

I know some clubs in JB pay out about a thousand for a HIO, some will want you to finish that amount within a day, some will allow you to carry forward for a certain period.

Sell Poresia, buy whichever? What a Face
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012   Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:13 am

"Sell Poresia, buy whichever?"

Bro,

Cannot sell, This is the cheapest you can get and nearest to Singapore. What to do if the Japanese management is so poor to even afford at least a box of balls. I wonder what NSRCC offer for HIO. I was NSRCC member before. Some club have a small trophy along with the Certificate of Achievement.

I can claim the $500 F&B which must be spent within 2 weeks of HIO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012   

Back to top Go down

Hole-in-One at Poresia Bougainvillea Hole 33 on 5 August 2012
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3