RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Batam 2 days 1 night : August game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeremykoh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 805
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 39
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Batam 2 days 1 night : August game   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:36 pm

HI everyone , pls show interest if you are keen to play with us in batam.

Day 1
Golf - massage - seafood dinner - shopping ( if time allow )
after that OTOT- last trip JJ like to play cards till quite late so you wont be bored

Day 2

Golf - lunch than shopping till ferry time ...

DO input your interests accordingly .

Weekday EST: $300 plus minus .
1.
2.
3.


Weekends EST : $350 plus minus
1.
2.
3.

PGA( play golf anytime )
1. Jeremy koh
2.Yamaha
3.


we can play : sukajardi and batam hill ( so we stay in town )

usually price in : ( Ferry , 2 x golf game , hotel ( twin sharing pay abit more for single room) and transportation) .. lunch and dinner we will share the cost there .. other than that not mention its up to individual.


Last edited by jeremykoh on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yamaha
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 783
Join date : 2010-03-26
Location : east

PostSubject: Re: Batam 2 days 1 night : August game   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Bro must put estimate price mah, so people can do budgeting.
Back to top Go down
Yamaha
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 783
Join date : 2010-03-26
Location : east

PostSubject: Re: Batam 2 days 1 night : August game   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:43 pm

Anyway am on.
Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 805
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 39
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: Batam 2 days 1 night : August game   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:47 pm

Yamaha wrote:
Bro must put estimate price mah, so people can do budgeting.

damn difficult to put price now lei . course and hotel all not decided ... but i roughly can put a estimated price .
Back to top Go down
fai74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-08-31
Location : HILL COUGHING WEST

PostSubject: Re: Batam 2 days 1 night : August game   Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:15 pm

jeremykoh wrote:
HI everyone , pls show interest if you are keen to play with us in batam.

Day 1
Golf - massage - seafood dinner - shopping ( if time allow )
after that OTOT- last trip JJ like to play cards till quite late so you wont be bored

Day 2

Golf - lunch than shopping till ferry time ...

DO input your interests accordingly .

Weekday EST: $300 plus minus .
1.
2.
3.


Weekends EST : $350 plus minus
1.
2.
3.

PGA( play golf anytime )
1. Jeremy koh
2.Yamaha
3.


we can play : sukajardi and batam hill ( so we stay in town )

usually price in : ( Ferry , 2 x golf game , hotel ( twin sharing pay abit more for single room) and transportation) .. lunch and dinner we will share the cost there .. other than that not mention its up to individual.


hi guys whens the date if it 25th aug i might join up ..ive played at sukajadi before nice setting an greens..ill check out the pricing but ive i remember is 350,000 rp ( roughly bout 50-70 bucks) but ill let u guys know wats the pricing there @sukajadi

Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 805
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 39
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: Batam 2 days 1 night : August game   Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:37 pm

fai74 wrote:
jeremykoh wrote:
HI everyone , pls show interest if you are keen to play with us in batam.

Day 1
Golf - massage - seafood dinner - shopping ( if time allow )
after that OTOT- last trip JJ like to play cards till quite late so you wont be bored

Day 2

Golf - lunch than shopping till ferry time ...

DO input your interests accordingly .

Weekday EST: $300 plus minus .
1.
2.
3.


Weekends EST : $350 plus minus
1.
2.
3.

PGA( play golf anytime )
1. Jeremy koh
2.Yamaha
3.


we can play : sukajardi and batam hill ( so we stay in town )

usually price in : ( Ferry , 2 x golf game , hotel ( twin sharing pay abit more for single room) and transportation) .. lunch and dinner we will share the cost there .. other than that not mention its up to individual.


hi guys whens the date if it 25th aug i might join up ..ive played at sukajadi before nice setting an greens..ill check out the pricing but ive i remember is 350,000 rp ( roughly bout 50-70 bucks) but ill let u guys know wats the pricing there @sukajadi


bro dun worry , just indicate if you are keen i will leave it to them to cater to our package . so if you are interested kindly indicate which you prefer .. thanks
Back to top Go down
fai74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-08-31
Location : HILL COUGHING WEST

PostSubject: Re: Batam 2 days 1 night : August game   Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:26 am

jeremykoh wrote:
fai74 wrote:
jeremykoh wrote:
HI everyone , pls show interest if you are keen to play with us in batam.

Day 1
Golf - massage - seafood dinner - shopping ( if time allow )
after that OTOT- last trip JJ like to play cards till quite late so you wont be bored

Day 2

Golf - lunch than shopping till ferry time ...

DO input your interests accordingly .

Weekday EST: $300 plus minus .
1.
2.
3.


Weekends EST : $350 plus minus
1.
2.
3.

PGA( play golf anytime )
1. Jeremy koh
2.Yamaha
3.


we can play : sukajardi and batam hill ( so we stay in town )

usually price in : ( Ferry , 2 x golf game , hotel ( twin sharing pay abit more for single room) and transportation) .. lunch and dinner we will share the cost there .. other than that not mention its up to individual.


hi guys whens the date if it 25th aug i might join up ..ive played at sukajadi before nice setting an greens..ill check out the pricing but ive i remember is 350,000 rp ( roughly bout 50-70 bucks) but ill let u guys know wats the pricing there @sukajadi


bro dun worry , just indicate if you are keen i will leave it to them to cater to our package . so if you are interested kindly indicate which you prefer .. thanks

ok bro if after 25th Aug im on la..
Back to top Go down
bangla
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Batam 2 days 1 night : August game   Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:54 am

ok weekdays i am interested and end aug is good.
Back to top Go down
fai74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-08-31
Location : HILL COUGHING WEST

PostSubject: Re: Batam 2 days 1 night : August game   Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:08 am

jeremykoh wrote:
fai74 wrote:
jeremykoh wrote:
HI everyone , pls show interest if you are keen to play with us in batam.

Day 1
Golf - massage - seafood dinner - shopping ( if time allow )
after that OTOT- last trip JJ like to play cards till quite late so you wont be bored

Day 2

Golf - lunch than shopping till ferry time ...

DO input your interests accordingly .

Weekday EST: $300 plus minus .
1.
2.
3.


Weekends EST : $350 plus minus
1.
2.
3.

PGA( play golf anytime )
1. Jeremy koh
2.Yamaha
3.


we can play : sukajardi and batam hill ( so we stay in town )

usually price in : ( Ferry , 2 x golf game , hotel ( twin sharing pay abit more for single room) and transportation) .. lunch and dinner we will share the cost there .. other than that not mention its up to individual.


hi guys whens the date if it 25th aug i might join up ..ive played at sukajadi before nice setting an greens..ill check out the pricing but ive i remember is 350,000 rp ( roughly bout 50-70 bucks) but ill let u guys know wats the pricing there @sukajadi


bro dun worry , just indicate if you are keen i will leave it to them to cater to our package . so if you are interested kindly indicate which you prefer .. thanks




bro i got this qoute frm my frnds @ sukajadi


“ Warm Greetings from Padang Golf Sukajadi”
Herewith the 2D1N Package as per your enquiry as below:

Weekday --> SGD 245/pax (Single Supp)
Weekday --> SGD 210/pax (Twin Share)

Weekend --> SGD 291/pax (Single Supp)
Weekend --> SGD 256/pax (Twin Share)

The price inclusive of:
• 2 Round Golfing at Padang Golf Sukajadi (18 Hole per game)
• 2D1N stay Accommodation at Pacific Palace Hotel**** incl B'Fast
• Return Ferry Ticket (Harbourfront - Batam Center - Harbourfront)
• Express Immigration Clearance
• Porter Service
• Land Transfer (Batam Center - Club - Hotel - Club - Batam Center)
• 100 Range Balls
• Government Tax & Golf Insurance
I hope the package that I quote to you meet your expectation, I am looking forward to hear a good news from your side soon.
Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 805
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 39
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: Batam 2 days 1 night : August game   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Bro I can book sukajardi as I am their agent as well . What I wan is to get a package include transportation to and fro town and whatever we need to go .. So I suggest if you wan to take part pla include on your game that all . Thanks for your help too
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Batam 2 days 1 night : August game   Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:05 am

Me weekday
Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 805
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 39
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: Batam 2 days 1 night : August game   Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:03 pm

pls help me close this thread cos i cant edit the first post .. will post another thread to arrange game.
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Batam 2 days 1 night : August game   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:02 am

Where is the new thread ? I wan tag along and learn from you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Batam 2 days 1 night : August game   

Back to top Go down
 
Batam 2 days 1 night : August game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Samoa name Full Strength team for Namibia - 4 days before Wales game.
» GAME OF THE NIGHT: Calgary Flames at Edmonton Oilers, Friday April 10, 2009, 900 pm ET
» GAME NIGHT: Sens @ Oilers - Thursday, Nov 13, 9:30pm (TSN5, RDS2)
» Cadwell Park 24th August
» Sat. 1/7, 5pm vs Pepp: Military Appreciation Night

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedDotGolfers :: Golf Gathering :: Malaysia, Indonesia & Thailand Golf Gathering-
Jump to: