RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 39
Location : Kembangan

PostSubject: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:44 pm

with the fee hike at NSRCC, I'm gonna slow down on golf..

want to pick up kick boxing?

anyone keen to join me to learn?

good self defense and health gaining sport!

haha
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3309
Join date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Bro good choice, i also slow down my golf game. will go back to my old hobby (badminton).
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 39
Location : Kembangan

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:52 pm

badminton is a good choice also...

i like...
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3309
Join date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:02 pm

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
badminton is a good choice also...

i like...

Bro i think badminton is more suit old man like me. kickboxing is to tough for me.
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 39
Location : Kembangan

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:07 pm

ahhahaa

kickboxing build stamina, flexibility and reflexes..

good for "old man" like you... hahaha
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member


Posts : 2093
Join date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:16 pm

Hw bt tennis?
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 779
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 47
Location : Singapore CCK

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:17 pm

I think i will go back bowling liao....
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3309
Join date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
ahhahaa

kickboxing build stamina, flexibility and reflexes..

good for "old man" like you... hahaha

Bro my stamina is beers,, flexibility is my dummy and reflex is score. hahhaha....

okok arg & go thre look c look c first... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 39
Location : Kembangan

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:21 pm

mariateo wrote:
Hw bt tennis?



YUP ... love tennis... and i learnt before... more than 10 years ago haha

maybe should revive the romance
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 39
Location : Kembangan

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:23 pm

golfchowmk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
ahhahaa

kickboxing build stamina, flexibility and reflexes..

good for "old man" like you... hahaha

Bro my stamina is beers,, flexibility is my dummy and reflex is score. hahhaha....

okok arg & go thre look c look c first... Very Happy


yes ... i heard u r formidable... wahahhahaaha
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3309
Join date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
ahhahaa

kickboxing build stamina, flexibility and reflexes..

good for "old man" like you... hahaha

Bro my stamina is beers,, flexibility is my dummy and reflex is score. hahhaha....

okok arg & go thre look c look c first... Very Happy


yes ... i heard u r formidable... wahahhahaaha

not me lar u should invite our bro gezt ho. he more......
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 39
Location : Kembangan

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:30 pm

golfchowmk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
ahhahaa

kickboxing build stamina, flexibility and reflexes..

good for "old man" like you... hahaha

Bro my stamina is beers,, flexibility is my dummy and reflex is score. hahhaha....

okok arg & go thre look c look c first... Very Happy


yes ... i heard u r formidable... wahahhahaaha

not me lar u should invite our bro gezt ho. he more......


He??? he so busy until no time to reply my call and sms.. i waited 1 week liao still no reply...

i think next time i don't call or sms him liao.. i think he block me from his list...
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3309
Join date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
ahhahaa

kickboxing build stamina, flexibility and reflexes..

good for "old man" like you... hahaha

Bro my stamina is beers,, flexibility is my dummy and reflex is score. hahhaha....

okok arg & go thre look c look c first... Very Happy


yes ... i heard u r formidable... wahahhahaaha

not me lar u should invite our bro gezt ho. he more......


He??? he so busy until no time to reply my call and sms.. i waited 1 week liao still no reply...

i think next time i don't call or sms him liao.. i think he block me from his list...

HAHA yes he now very pro on beers lor...10can for 18holes & still can drink after18h....he also block me fr his list...
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 39
Location : Kembangan

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:41 pm

golfchowmk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
ahhahaa

kickboxing build stamina, flexibility and reflexes..

good for "old man" like you... hahaha

Bro my stamina is beers,, flexibility is my dummy and reflex is score. hahhaha....

okok arg & go thre look c look c first... Very Happy


yes ... i heard u r formidable... wahahhahaaha

not me lar u should invite our bro gezt ho. he more......


He??? he so busy until no time to reply my call and sms.. i waited 1 week liao still no reply...

i think next time i don't call or sms him liao.. i think he block me from his list...

HAHA yes he now very pro on beers lor...10can for 18holes & still can drink after18h....he also block me fr his list...



wah.. he so attas now...

Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3309
Join date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
ahhahaa

kickboxing build stamina, flexibility and reflexes..

good for "old man" like you... hahaha

Bro my stamina is beers,, flexibility is my dummy and reflex is score. hahhaha....

okok arg & go thre look c look c first... Very Happy


yes ... i heard u r formidable... wahahhahaaha

not me lar u should invite our bro gezt ho. he more......


He??? he so busy until no time to reply my call and sms.. i waited 1 week liao still no reply...

i think next time i don't call or sms him liao.. i think he block me from his list...

Hear he just brought a ap2 moment ago lor. u said lor sure very attas.

HAHA yes he now very pro on beers lor...10can for 18holes & still can drink after18h....he also block me fr his list...



wah.. he so attas now...

Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 39
Location : Kembangan

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:52 pm

WOW!!

AP2..


tot he using 710 CB?
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3309
Join date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
WOW!!

AP2..


tot he using 710 CB?

710 cb not up to his standard. ap2 hit more further lor. so beware ok hahhahaah
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 39
Location : Kembangan

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:58 pm

golfchowmk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
WOW!!

AP2..


tot he using 710 CB?

710 cb not up to his standard. ap2 hit more further lor. so beware ok hahhahaah


don't think will have chance to play with him.. i better stand far away man...

Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3309
Join date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
WOW!!

AP2..


tot he using 710 CB?

710 cb not up to his standard. ap2 hit more further lor. so beware ok hahhahaah


don't think will have chance to play with him.. i better stand far away man...


Bro, we should stick on the topic. so when u wanted to try out kickboxing or play badminton do let me know.
Back to top Go down
bro_edi
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Back to topic ....
as for me, who just started wearing reading glass, no kickboxing for me but if bowling, bring it ON my brudder ! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 39
Location : Kembangan

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:09 pm

golfchowmk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
WOW!!

AP2..


tot he using 710 CB?

710 cb not up to his standard. ap2 hit more further lor. so beware ok hahhahaah


don't think will have chance to play with him.. i better stand far away man...


Bro, we should stick on the topic. so when u wanted to try out kickboxing or play badminton do let me know.


can

lets start early july

badminton?? ok? once a week
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3309
Join date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Our bro daffu also playing badminton twice a week. i can ask him to arg. do let u know when back fr indonesia.
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 39
Location : Kembangan

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:16 pm

golfchowmk wrote:
Our bro daffu also playing badminton twice a week. i can ask him to arg. do let u know when back fr indonesia.


No problem...

i go get a Carbonex racket this weekend hahaha

and also cross trainers... hee

excited...
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3309
Join date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Our bro daffu also playing badminton twice a week. i can ask him to arg. do let u know when back fr indonesia.


No problem...

i go get a Carbonex racket this weekend hahaha

and also cross trainers... hee

excited...

Wah yonex carbonex good stuff man..
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 39
Location : Kembangan

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Hee

Used to use carbonex.. Love em
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing   

Back to top Go down
 
Picking up a new Sport - Kickboxing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Dual Sport wire harness
» Rhino Sport Shocks
» totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i?
» Are the sport shocks really...
» Photos from Three Sisters - BHR - Sport-Pics

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedDotGolfers :: Red Dot Cafeteria :: Golf Talk-
Jump to: