RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bro_edi
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 47

PostSubject: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Thu May 17, 2012 4:00 pm

For your viewing pleasures and entertaining comments . cheers





Gorgeous view from 1st tee !































Thanks Bro Golfman for helping to organise this wonderfull event!
Lets do this again soon & also nice meeting u all, fun & crazy golf kaki's!

(PS. Sis Maria, can post out RDG group pik here? tq)
(Add me at Fb : Mazterz Jawerez) cheers

Back to top Go down
ghkh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 642
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 45
Location : Sgp/HK

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Fri May 18, 2012 1:08 am

Nicz photos.... Very Happy
Sad Sad i m nt inside lor! Envy those models n golfers! Crying or Very sad
Tx u v much Golfman. sunny
Back to top Go down
edmuhamad
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 43
Location : Toa Payoh Central

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Fri May 18, 2012 1:15 am

It was a great outing.... The kaki's are fun... The weather was great. Pics are very nice n colorful..... Hope we can do this again. Woohoo
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 779
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 47
Location : Singapore CCK

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Fri May 18, 2012 1:18 am

thanks for uploading the photo... great golf outing
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
avatar

Posts : 4259
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 47
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Fri May 18, 2012 1:50 am

Nice pic.... Swee..... Many thk u bro edi....
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member


Posts : 2093
Join date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Fri May 18, 2012 2:26 am

I dunno how to upload the photo from my phone. And I dunno how to dw the photos to my lappy! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 779
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 47
Location : Singapore CCK

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Fri May 18, 2012 3:02 am

mariateo wrote:
I dunno how to upload the photo from my phone. And I dunno how to dw the photos to my lappy! Crying or Very sad

simple la... open the phone just like opening durian and then take out one by one lo

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member


Posts : 2093
Join date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Fri May 18, 2012 3:10 am

hardrock wrote:
mariateo wrote:
I dunno how to upload the photo from my phone. And I dunno how to dw the photos to my lappy! Crying or Very sad

simple la... open the phone just like opening durian and then take out one by one lo

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
see my fb


Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9180
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 25
Location : At the Mecca of Golf

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Fri May 18, 2012 3:55 am

Nice photos.. cheers
Back to top Go down
bro_edi
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Fri May 18, 2012 11:17 am

Sis Maria.. i have uploaded this pik for you from ur Fb ....
so which hunk did u fall for ? (exclude me!)



Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 968
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 62

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Fri May 18, 2012 11:50 am

I wish I can join the party. Unfortunately, unfortunately, unfortunately.... Sad But great camaraderie guys. Hope to join you guys one of these days. cheers
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member


Posts : 2093
Join date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Fri May 18, 2012 4:14 pm

Thanks bro_edi... all so hunky... all also like … I love you
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
avatar

Posts : 4259
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 47
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Fri May 18, 2012 4:59 pm

bro_edi wrote:
For your viewing pleasures and entertaining comments . cheers





Gorgeous view from 1st tee !































Thanks Bro Golfman for helping to organise this wonderfull event!
Lets do this again soon & also nice meeting u all, fun & crazy golf kaki's!

(PS. Sis Maria, can post out RDG group pik here? tq)
(Add me at Fb : Mazterz Jawerez) cheers


Beautiful pictures...many thanks bro edi,....
But sadly...myself not many of picture on me....What a Face....
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
avatar

Posts : 4259
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 47
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Sat May 19, 2012 1:22 am

To whom may not know... This event I realized something.....?!?!?
Also, we RDG is very proud off too.....
Among of all the Kakis.......... Our Ms Mariateo is the only lady in this event..
All are guys....... Only one person teeing off fm RED tee box... All others teeing off at BLUE tee box.....
Steady Bo.....?!?!?
Mariateo.......!!!!!! Swee ar......!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
edmuhamad
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 43
Location : Toa Payoh Central

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Sat May 19, 2012 1:27 am

Swee laaaa.....

Maria next game I on U ok..... But u must only use your iron when you tee off.... hehehe
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member


Posts : 2093
Join date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Sat May 19, 2012 1:36 am

edmuhamad wrote:
Swee laaaa.....

Maria next game I on U ok..... But u must only use your iron when you tee off.... hehehe
affraid

For u ok lar …
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
avatar

Posts : 4259
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 47
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Sat May 19, 2012 5:46 am

Here come another new photo/pictures.....
Enjoy....


Group Photo


Bro Nix and Franzlim.... Congrat to both winning their lucky draw...
Swee ar....



Off cos.... nothing forgetting the KEYMAN la....... GOLFMAN.... Swee ar......

Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member


Posts : 2093
Join date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Sat May 19, 2012 6:51 am

GolfMan wrote:
To whom may not know... This event I realized something.....?!?!?
Also, we RDG is very proud off too.....
Among of all the Kakis.......... Our Ms Mariateo is the only lady in this event..
All are guys....... Only one person teeing off fm RED tee box... All others teeing off at BLUE tee box.....
Steady Bo.....?!?!?
Mariateo.......!!!!!! Swee ar......!!!!!!

So pai seh... but I like! cheers
Back to top Go down
Golfernam
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 42
Location : Geylang 6C

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Sat May 19, 2012 11:16 am

Look at the pics,I keep on smiling... Smile
Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 805
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 39
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Sat May 19, 2012 3:16 pm

Golfernam wrote:
Look at the pics,I keep on smiling... Smile

bro you smiling because of the aftermath or what huh ????
Back to top Go down
Golfernam
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 42
Location : Geylang 6C

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Sat May 19, 2012 3:19 pm

jeremykoh wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
Look at the pics,I keep on smiling... Smile

bro you smiling because of the aftermath or what huh ????
Both...
Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 805
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 39
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Sat May 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Golfernam wrote:
jeremykoh wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
Look at the pics,I keep on smiling... Smile

bro you smiling because of the aftermath or what huh ????
Both...

lol! lol! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Golfernam
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 42
Location : Geylang 6C

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Sat May 19, 2012 3:26 pm

jeremykoh wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
jeremykoh wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
Look at the pics,I keep on smiling... Smile

bro you smiling because of the aftermath or what huh ????
Both...

lol! lol! Twisted Evil
Ya,one more...I oso happy and lucky to play 85 on that day lol!
Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 805
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 39
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   Sat May 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Golfernam wrote:
jeremykoh wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
jeremykoh wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
Look at the pics,I keep on smiling... Smile

bro you smiling because of the aftermath or what huh ????
Both...

lol! lol! Twisted Evil
Ya,one more...I oso happy and lucky to play 85 on that day lol!

hee hee ..... i bet you surely happy lor...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012   

Back to top Go down
 
CSSB Open @ Horizon Hills Piks - 17th May 2012
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 19th Aug, Sunday, Horizon Hills AM Game
» Ladies Day Special - Horizon Hills Golf Club
» Hectorville Schedule of Events - Friday 17th Feb 2012
» Cork Ireland 17th July 2012 RESULTS - Gregson wins mile
» Luzern Switzerland, 17th July 2012 RESULTS - Breen 11.27

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedDotGolfers :: Golf Gathering :: Malaysia, Indonesia & Thailand Golf Gathering-
Jump to: