Share | 

Car Pooling for JB Golf & Reimbursement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Car Pooling for JB Golf & Reimbursement   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:52 pm

Point taken bro ! Well said.... rabbit
Back to top Go down
Golfernam
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Pooling for JB Golf & Reimbursement   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:56 pm

TDO wrote:
Actually I am not the calculative type and won't mind as long as we meet somewhere. I am the west. Except that these friends of mine have their own cars. All I am asking is take turns to drive. I mean if their cars are important to them what about mine? They would say their wife need the car, another say the children want to borrow and yet another said it's his wife's car. Well, my daughter very much want to borrow mine too except that I told her not on golfing day. Geez! pig

Like that better take taxi lar...
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Car Pooling for JB Golf & Reimbursement   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Bro golfernam...in this case, it's take all four hands to clap and everyone happy....play golf !!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
bangla

PostSubject: Re: Car Pooling for JB Golf & Reimbursement   Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:51 am

TDO wrote:
Actually I am not the calculative type and won't mind as long as we meet somewhere. I am the west. Except that these friends of mine have their own cars. All I am asking is take turns to drive. I mean if their cars are important to them what about mine? They would say their wife need the car, another say the children want to borrow and yet another said it's his wife's car. Well, my daughter very much want to borrow mine too except that I told her not on golfing day. Geez! pig

totally agree with your point. if they cannot use their car, then they should fully foot the travel expense(equivalent to taking public transport) to go there. anyway want to join my group or not.one coming up may 3rd.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Pooling for JB Golf & Reimbursement   Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:38 am

bangla wrote:
TDO wrote:

totally agree with your point. if they cannot use their car, then they should fully foot the travel expense(equivalent to taking public transport) to go there. anyway want to join my group or not.one coming up may 3rd.

Thanks for the invite bro, but it's quite difficult for me to golf on weekdays. I have a quota of maximum 1 day leave/month. For the month of May I already used up for 8 May with UL. Maybe month June?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Car Pooling for JB Golf & Reimbursement   Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:41 am

Hey bro TDO....i thought month of June i booked you to East Coast Johore golf..... Cool
Back to top Go down
bro_edi
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Pooling for JB Golf & Reimbursement   Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:04 am

good topic !
so what is the best practice here ?

Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Pooling for JB Golf & Reimbursement   Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:48 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Hey bro TDO....i thought month of June i booked you to East Coast Johore golf..... Cool

Got ah! When is it? Senior Citizen memory problem. Where is East Coast Johor Golf btw Question Laughing ?
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Pooling for JB Golf & Reimbursement   Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:59 am

bro_edi wrote:
good topic !
so what is the best practice here ?

So many practices. It's hard to pin down on it. Some richer ones are possibly less calculative (I am not rich, sadly). If kakis are regular then we sit down to discuss because it's a quite sensitive issue. But in my group previously, the following are the guideline.

1. Kukup/Legends/Orchard/Palm Villa/Palm Resort inclusive of toll fees/petrol: 3 balls = S$20/ball, 4 balls = S$15/ball.
2. Poresia/Horizon Hill/Johor Golf Club: 3 balls = S$12/ball, 4 balls = S$10/ball

All meals and other expenses split equally. Smile

Cheers!

Back to top Go down
nutty88
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Pooling for JB Golf & Reimbursement   Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:29 pm

for our ex-Poresia Sunday group, we will collect S$10 from each pax. usually there is a designated meeting place nearby the driver's place where we will pick up and drop off.

this has been a constant issue as a lot of folks will come out with cock n bull stories that they can't drive in. I have kakis who have never driven in and will just take a ride very week. even once in a blue moon also cannot.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Pooling for JB Golf & Reimbursement   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:26 am

What to do? What to Do? We gian sng, what to do? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car Pooling for JB Golf & Reimbursement   

Back to top Go down

Car Pooling for JB Golf & Reimbursement
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2