4. Neither. Please specify.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:40 pm

Can you help? I obviously can't tell myself.
Back to top Go down
Golfernam
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:50 pm

salty dog wrote:
I just played 3-4 time with u and I think that yr swing is there only.But after today at Sigma Golf,I totally realized that all the while u are hidding yr swing.After u went back with s2s,Sebes told me abt both of u.He said u got a power to handle stiff, that all the while u don't realized it.Today u can gain another 20m that u not get used to a new driver. it is not that once u,s2s included me change a new driver head n shaft immediate would gave us 250m.We need to keep on training on it.

Last edited by Golfernam on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
robert33
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:26 pm

salty dog wrote:

HITTER!!!
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Golfernam wrote:
salty dog wrote:
I just played 3-4 time with u and I think that yr swing is there only.But after today at Sigma Golf,I totally realized that all the while u are hidding yr swing.After u went back with s2s,Sebes told me abt both of u.He said u got a power to handle stiff, that all the while u don't realized it.Today u gain another 20m that u not use to a new driver. it is not that once u,s2s included me change a new driver head n shaft immediate would gave us 250m.We need to keep on training on it.

That's why I'm posting this thread lor. Sebastian seems to feel that i should use a X-flex driver while all these while i thought i'm a swinger and swing at low speed. Was a little surprise that i actually gained 20m on the launch monitor. hehehehe

But the fubuki shaft really mesmorizing....... hopefully no wet dreams tonight. hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:33 pm

robert33 wrote:
salty dog wrote:

HITTER!!!

Bro,

I thought you are the hitter and i'm the swinger. hehehehe
Back to top Go down
robert33
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:35 pm

salty dog wrote:
robert33 wrote:
salty dog wrote:

HITTER!!!

Bro,

I thought you are the hitter and i'm the swinger. hehehehe

You r the hitter and i am swing2sky! wahahaha...

Back to top Go down
robert33
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:38 pm

salty dog wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
salty dog wrote:
I just played 3-4 time with u and I think that yr swing is there only.But after today at Sigma Golf,I totally realized that all the while u are hidding yr swing.After u went back with s2s,Sebes told me abt both of u.He said u got a power to handle stiff, that all the while u don't realized it.Today u gain another 20m that u not use to a new driver. it is not that once u,s2s included me change a new driver head n shaft immediate would gave us 250m.We need to keep on training on it.

That's why I'm posting this thread lor. Sebastian seems to feel that i should use a X-flex driver while all these while i thought i'm a swinger and swing at low speed. Was a little surprise that i actually gained 20m on the launch monitor. hehehehe

But the fubuki shaft really mesmorizing....... hopefully no wet dreams tonight. hehehehehe

I am pretty sure the fubuki X flex u can handle....

Tried it before...

The golden question is: Can you last the whole game on X flex...?
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:41 pm

robert33 wrote:
salty dog wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
salty dog wrote:

Tried it before...

Bro,

So what will happen when I cannot last the whole game? What will happen when I run out of steam and slow down at say 15 hole. Will the ball not fly if I hit it slower? Sorry just asking a silly question.

Back to top Go down
robert33
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:45 pm

salty dog wrote:
robert33 wrote:
salty dog wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
salty dog wrote:

Tried it before...

Bro,

So what will happen when I cannot last the whole game? What will happen when I run out of steam and slow down at say 15 hole. Will the ball not fly if I hit it slower? Sorry just asking a silly question.

Wed i maybe free... You wanna go and hit some shots till tired and see the diff...?

I mean we go Sigma... Haven't been there yet though....

Wanna go see see look look.... kekeke
Back to top Go down
Golfernam
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:46 pm

salty dog wrote:
robert33 wrote:
salty dog wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
salty dog wrote:

Tried it before...

Bro,

For my worried is those iron shafts...how many hit on iron and your driver?
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:49 pm

robert33 wrote:
salty dog wrote:
robert33 wrote:
salty dog wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
salty dog wrote:

Tried it before...

Bro,

Wed i maybe free... You wanna go and hit some shots till tired and see the diff...?

I mean we go Sigma... Haven't been there yet though....

Wanna go see see look look.... kekeke

Today hit about 50 balls on driver. Started at 85mph and ended at 98mph. hehehehe. So after 50 balls still can hit lay. don't know why. May be it is the adrenaline or the honeymoon.
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:51 pm

Golfernam wrote:
salty dog wrote:
robert33 wrote:
salty dog wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
salty dog wrote:

Tried it before...

Bro,

Does it make sense to have 2 difference swing speed, one for driver where you swing very fast and the other for iron and slow down and more control? Not sure if it works.
Back to top Go down
robert33
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:53 pm

salty dog wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
salty dog wrote:
robert33 wrote:
salty dog wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
salty dog wrote:

Tried it before...

Bro,

Does it make sense to have 2 difference swing speed, one for driver where you swing very fast and the other for iron and slow down and more control? Not sure if it works.

I personally feels tat consistency is the key to lower scores....

Having to rip the driver is jus to vent frustrations...
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Surprisingly with the fubuki shaft i didn't even swing that hard. With my current driver shaft, i kind of hold back. With the fubuki the dispersion is very tight even if i let go and i could never do the same with my driver without fear that i will slice the ball.

Back to top Go down
robert33
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:01 pm

salty dog wrote:
Surprisingly with the fubuki shaft i didn't even swing that hard. With my current driver shaft, i kind of hold back. With the fubuki the dispersion is very tight even if i let go and i could never do the same with my driver without fear that i will slice the ball.

You have a stable, strong and fluid swing....

Hmmmm....

Now u jus need the fubuki and voila!!!
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:14 pm

i need the fubuki and a lot of vodka or brand's chicken essence.
Back to top Go down
qispiker
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Scaredddddddddddd
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:44 pm

qispiker wrote:
Scaredddddddddddd

U 260m driver keep quiet ok. I use what shaft also cannot beat you.
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:55 pm

club head speed = 98 mph so what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Golfernam
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Silver wrote:
Club head speed with 98mph is not everything's,SD throw at it getz 220m.The fitter throw a 96mph hit 250m.
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:07 pm

Golfernam wrote:
Silver wrote:
Club head speed with 98mph is not everything's,SD throw at it getz 220m.The fitter throw a 96mph hit 250m.

So I'm born to drive < 200m.
Back to top Go down
Golfernam
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:10 pm

salty dog wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
Silver wrote:

So I'm born to drive < 200m.
U should think of:I was born to drive at min 200-300m
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:12 pm

Back to top Go down
cristel
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Salty I answer ur question tomorrow after we played our Thank You game k~~~
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:23 pm

K Sis. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before   

Back to top Go down

Question for those who played golf with Salty Dog before
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next