RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 System 36 Stableford

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9180
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 25
Location : At the Mecca of Golf

PostSubject: Re: System 36 Stableford   Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:22 am

Golfernam wrote:
prettygolf wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Golfernam, this is for you. At least now you know how to win. Very Happy
Now I can see hope,try to go for more bird or par Very Happy

There are a lot of gd players in RDG. Gd luck and enjoy ur game and lunch. cheers
Ya...gd luck is what everyone wanted on that day,golf game can't make it...still have lucky draw cheers

There are latest Taylormade RBZ Drivers to be won..

http://www.reddotgolfers.org/t5301p10-preview-some-prizes-for-rdg-annual-tournament-2012#117870



Last edited by swing2sky on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Golfernam
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 42
Location : Geylang 6C

PostSubject: Re: System 36 Stableford   Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:27 am

swing2sky wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
prettygolf wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Golfernam, this is for you. At least now you know how to win. Very Happy
Now I can see hope,try to go for more bird or par Very Happy

There are a lot of gd players in RDG. Gd luck and enjoy ur game and lunch. cheers
Ya...gd luck is what everyone wanted on that day,golf game can't make it...still have lucky draw cheers

There are latest Taylormade RBZ Driver to be won..

http://www.reddotgolfers.org/t5301p10-preview-some-prizes-for-rdg-annual-tournament-2012#117870

s2s something to ask u,u or anyone here tried TM superfast 2.0 TP before?where to buy online or anywhere else and what de price for head only?Thxs.
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9180
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 25
Location : At the Mecca of Golf

PostSubject: Re: System 36 Stableford   Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:29 am

Golfernam wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
prettygolf wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Golfernam, this is for you. At least now you know how to win. Very Happy
Now I can see hope,try to go for more bird or par Very Happy

There are a lot of gd players in RDG. Gd luck and enjoy ur game and lunch. cheers
Ya...gd luck is what everyone wanted on that day,golf game can't make it...still have lucky draw cheers

There are latest Taylormade RBZ Driver to be won..

http://www.reddotgolfers.org/t5301p10-preview-some-prizes-for-rdg-annual-tournament-2012#117870

s2s something to ask u,u or anyone here tried TM superfast 2.0 TP before?where to buy online or anywhere else and what de price for head only?Thxs.

Bro, maybe you can try calling Golf Direct to check whether they've it or not. I remember they're selling the Superfast 2.0 driver for $200plus, but not too sure is it TP or not.
Back to top Go down
Golfernam
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 42
Location : Geylang 6C

PostSubject: Re: System 36 Stableford   Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:34 am

swing2sky wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
prettygolf wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Golfernam, this is for you. At least now you know how to win. Very Happy
Now I can see hope,try to go for more bird or par Very Happy

There are a lot of gd players in RDG. Gd luck and enjoy ur game and lunch. cheers
Ya...gd luck is what everyone wanted on that day,golf game can't make it...still have lucky draw cheers

There are latest Taylormade RBZ Driver to be won..

http://www.reddotgolfers.org/t5301p10-preview-some-prizes-for-rdg-annual-tournament-2012#117870

s2s something to ask u,u or anyone here tried TM superfast 2.0 TP before?where to buy online or anywhere else and what de price for head only?Thxs.

Bro, maybe you can try calling Golf Direct to check whether they've it or not. I remember they're selling the Superfast 2.0 driver for $200plus, but not too sure is it TP or not.
Been using superfast 2.0 since I pick up golf,just wanted to try de TP version with de face open(not TP,face close)
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9180
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 25
Location : At the Mecca of Golf

PostSubject: Re: System 36 Stableford   Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:57 am

markie wrote:
Jake, that is another format the Peoria or double Peoria format in which blind holes are used to determine handicap for the day. This format is really luck liao

It is proven that luck ditate the final outcome of your points. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: System 36 Stableford   

Back to top Go down
 
System 36 Stableford
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» System 36 - what it is and how to score well
» Handicap System (s)
» Cooling System
» Cooling System Basics for Spark Ignition Engines
» Custom Tranny Hanger and ladder bars system

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedDotGolfers :: Red Dot Cafeteria :: Golf Talk-
Jump to: