RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Now after all these years i know why everyone Q up to play with me...i think is because they can see my ugly one leg kicking swing.....

True or False ???

Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Me also. May be because they don't feel pressure playing with a 100+ player.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:22 pm

salty dog wrote:

You spend $$$$ a months on golf lesson from top coaches..your swing now like in the golf magz.... afro
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:30 pm

Wow seen when two of you talk like Forever beginner(Seiko)?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Time have change....golfers change too.... pig
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
salty dog wrote:

You spend $$$$ a months on golf lesson from top coaches..your swing now like in the golf magz.... afro

My swing is like golf magazine. Speed also the same as slow motion camera. Sigh !!!!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:38 pm

You can't have both worlds lah... Sleep
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:46 pm

U can't have rabbit and eat it too. Oops..... I mean cake.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Sigh.....back to the topic....

Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 am

UL, don't be too concern about how pple think of your looks! Although it might be true but everyone knows that u got a kind heart!
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:44 am

Seiko wrote:
UL, don't be too concern about how pple think of your looks! Although it might be true but everyone knows that u got a kind heart!

lol .... you talking about UL look or UL golf swing look?

bro UL, i think you must have win too much money from those people to fund your SICC membership .... that's why they are disgusted .... Razz
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:10 am

Not ugly...just cute... ha ha aaaa
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:24 am

s-killer wrote:
Seiko wrote:

bro UL, i think you must have win too much money from those people to fund your SICC membership .... that's why they are disgusted .... Razz

Okok! My bad. I tot......anyway it's my first instinct!
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:34 pm

why not put a video of UL swing for a vote
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Danwhittaker Rory McIlroy Analysis

In this video we see Dan analyse the swing of Rory McIlroy. Rory has won all over the world and at xthe tender age of 20 has the golfing world at his feet. Many prominent experts have analysed Rory's swing in the past and have highlighted that he gets power from a double hip turn. Dan shows that this idea of a double hip turn is in fact due to a flaw in his technique and shows how he could overcome this to become an even better player and have greater degrees of control over the ball.

http://www.danwhittakergolf.com/?q=node/23
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Seiko wrote:

Thanks for the kind words for me...but i still won't give you 3-3 for our 2012 Duel... pig
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:21 pm

s-killer wrote:
Seiko wrote:

You are slow with information lah...everyone now know i play golf somewhere in Thomson Road is actually...Playing golf wii at Thomson Community Club....Senior citizen club hor...

Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:58 pm

Lately been reinventing my golf swing so i don't have that ugly looking swing with my right foot kicking.....NOW golfers played with me were DISAPPOINTED that they could not see my world famous Shadowless Kick....just a ordinary golf swing that goes 200m. Shocked

They displayed their unhappiness as they couldn't view it as many golfers played with me before have swear that if a golfer isn't a golfer if they have not seen Uncle Lau kick...than don't waste time to play with him... Embarassed

Should i go back to my kicking days or stick to my...normal looking swing and pose ??

Last edited by Uncle Lau on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:55 pm

don't be disappointed

one day, I will show you the flamingo swing
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:01 pm

So i should stick to my new swing and pose....and to do away with the kick swing ??? Very Happy But need to entertain my kakis leh..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:21 pm

let me practise the flamingo swing first - then we can entertain all of them
Back to top Go down
Golfernam
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
So i should stick to my new swing and pose....and to do away with the kick swing ??? Very Happy But need to entertain my kakis leh..... Very Happy
Wow UL got new swing ah,can teach me or not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:55 am

UL, how the swing look is not important. The important is just before and after impact.

Some can have nice swing but can't deliver becos their impact is no good. You are playing in the 80s, this proof that your impact is good.

Life is short, just enjoy your own game, don't bother about what others think. Smile
Back to top Go down
prettygolf
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:54 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
UL, how the swing look is not important. The important is just before and after impact.

Some can have nice swing but can't deliver becos their impact is no good. You are playing in the 80s, this proof that your impact is good.

Life is short, just enjoy your own game, don't bother about what others think. Smile

I totally agree with u. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau golf swing is unique......and disgustingly ugly ....I was told..   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1