RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2203
Join date : 2011-01-05

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:30 am

pngstream wrote:
Is This thread to identify the buayas? It seems to be accurate. Laughing


buayas are mostly underwater
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 2576
Join date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:20 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
My driving now less than 10 meter...No joke... Sad Sad


This 10 meter guy is the longest driver in our flight today. So UL and I must be hitting 8 meter.
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9180
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 25
Location : At the Mecca of Golf

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:24 am

salty dog wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
My driving now less than 10 meter...No joke... Sad Sad


This 10 meter guy is the longest driver in our flight today. So UL and I must be hitting 8 meter.

Only 1 drive outdrove you. The last behind you...And 1 drive didn't pass red tee... Sad
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 2576
Join date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:33 am

I recall quite a few lay, one of them you out drive us by > 50m.

Talk about red tee, where is our beer? I take that as IOU hor. Smile
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator


Posts : 19965
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 52
Location : English Bridge Ave

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:15 am

I testified that seiko last 3 games outdrive me by 30 to 40m...really no horse run Idea
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9180
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 25
Location : At the Mecca of Golf

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:43 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
My driving now less than 10 meter...No joke... Sad Sad

Who will believe you 10m???

Don't believe, just ask your partner...he can attest to it... Sad
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3640
Join date : 2010-02-22
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:04 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
I testified that seiko last 3 games outdrive me by 30 to 40m...really no horse run Idea

No wonder nowaday he hardly join our game on sunday.............
Thk as what Bro kookk say, bro seiko aiming to go for casino games..............
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
小碎碎
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:05 pm

???casino game??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3309
Join date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:10 pm

gezt_ho wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
I testified that seiko last 3 games outdrive me by 30 to 40m...really no horse run Idea

No wonder nowaday he hardly join our game on sunday.............
Thk as what Bro kookk say, bro seiko aiming to go for casino games..............
Twisted Evil

Aiyah bro calv now he big timer laio played individual, skin, sixer, vegas. u name it he will bet wt you lor.. rite seiko..
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 2941
Join date : 2010-11-03
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:45 pm

golfchowmk wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
I testified that seiko last 3 games outdrive me by 30 to 40m...really no horse run Idea

No wonder nowaday he hardly join our game on sunday.............
Thk as what Bro kookk say, bro seiko aiming to go for casino games..............
Twisted Evil

Aiyah bro calv now he big timer laio played individual, skin, sixer, vegas. u name it he will bet wt you lor.. rite seiko..

That day Seiko tell me give him 3 more months he can challenge you and no sweat liao.

Seiko say play money no kick want to play hand with you. Who lose gotta........... affraid silent and cannot play golf anymore.
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3309
Join date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Kookk wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
I testified that seiko last 3 games outdrive me by 30 to 40m...really no horse run Idea

No wonder nowaday he hardly join our game on sunday.............
Thk as what Bro kookk say, bro seiko aiming to go for casino games..............
Twisted Evil

Aiyah bro calv now he big timer laio played individual, skin, sixer, vegas. u name it he will bet wt you lor.. rite seiko..

That day Seiko tell me give him 3 more months he can challenge you and no sweat liao.

Seiko say play money no kick want to play hand with you. Who lose gotta........... affraid silent and cannot play golf anymore.

Haha so serious har.
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 3640
Join date : 2010-02-22
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:28 am

golfchowmk wrote:
Kookk wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
I testified that seiko last 3 games outdrive me by 30 to 40m...really no horse run Idea

No wonder nowaday he hardly join our game on sunday.............
Thk as what Bro kookk say, bro seiko aiming to go for casino games..............
Twisted Evil

Aiyah bro calv now he big timer laio played individual, skin, sixer, vegas. u name it he will bet wt you lor.. rite seiko..

That day Seiko tell me give him 3 more months he can challenge you and no sweat liao.

Seiko say play money no kick want to play hand with you. Who lose gotta........... affraid silent and cannot play golf anymore.

Haha so serious har.

Wow, must play like that meh?????????? affraid
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
avatar

Posts : 6757
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 48
Location : The Best is in the West !

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:50 am

swing2sky wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
My driving now less than 10 meter...No joke... Sad Sad

Who will believe you 10m???

Don't believe, just ask your partner...he can attest to it... Sad

1 shot only... we are talking about average leh....
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 2576
Join date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:37 am

After today's game.... confirmed.... 170m for driver for me.
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
avatar

Posts : 5681
Join date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:35 pm

golfchowmk wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
I testified that seiko last 3 games outdrive me by 30 to 40m...really no horse run Idea

No wonder nowaday he hardly join our game on sunday.............
Thk as what Bro kookk say, bro seiko aiming to go for casino games..............
Twisted Evil

Aiyah bro calv now he big timer laio played individual, skin, sixer, vegas. u name it he will bet wt you lor.. rite seiko..

of cos...what u want to play Mr calv?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator


Posts : 19965
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 52
Location : English Bridge Ave

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:40 pm

salty dog wrote:
After today's game.... confirmed.... 170m for driver for me.

But today you got 8 pars and played 88 ! What a Face
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 2576
Join date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:56 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
salty dog wrote:
After today's game.... confirmed.... 170m for driver for me.

But today you got 8 pars and played 88 ! What a Face

888? Wah, may be i should reduce my driver distance somemore to 88.8m. Smile
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator


Posts : 19965
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 52
Location : English Bridge Ave

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:04 am

* Uncle Lau / 190m
* Y C Low / 215.25m
* Golfchow / UL u better than me lor 180m
* markie / 180m
* s-killer 180-190m
* cristel / 120-150m
* rocky / 186m (huat ah!)
* Silver / 188m (huat huat ar)
* jaketang / 190m
* chongar / 188.88 (Big huat ah!!) lol
* Salty dog / last time 220m, now 170m
* Fatboy / 190 m but 250 - 260 m when the ball goes to OB and water
* ranctor / 180m (sometime longer sometime shorter. average 180m)
* Reaper - 200 yds
* Steffan- landing 195m/ roll with 5m to 10m
* Cobrawhiz - 250m
* Cobrakidz - 200m
* Nutty88 - 200m
* Robert33 - 270m Shocked / witness by SD and UL...behind flight too
Back to top Go down
Terence29
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
avatar

Posts : 532
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 38
Location : Yangon/Singapore

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
* Uncle Lau / 190m
* Y C Low / 215.25m
* Golfchow / UL u better than me lor 180m
* markie / 180m
* s-killer 180-190m
* cristel / 120-150m
* rocky / 186m (huat ah!)
* Silver / 188m (huat huat ar)
* jaketang / 190m
* chongar / 188.88 (Big huat ah!!) lol
* Salty dog / last time 220m, now 170m
* Fatboy / 190 m but 250 - 260 m when the ball goes to OB and water
* ranctor / 180m (sometime longer sometime shorter. average 180m)
* Reaper - 200 yds
* Steffan- landing 195m/ roll with 5m to 10m
* Cobrawhiz - 250m
* Cobrakidz - 200m
* Nutty88 - 200m
* Robert33 - 270m Shocked / witness by SD and UL...behind flight too
* Terence29 - 150m
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
avatar

Posts : 4259
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 47
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:08 am

How come my details is not in the list???
Back to top Go down
prettygolf
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 2795
Join date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:09 am

Sleep

Drive for show only hor. Useless if can drive, can't arrive. geek
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 1277
Join date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:15 am

prettygolf wrote:
Sleep

Drive for show only hor. Useless if can drive, can't arrive. geek

PG ... i think you are referring to me ... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ranctor
Established Member
Established Member
avatar

Posts : 279
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:26 am

SK, you got driving license but no putting license?
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9180
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 25
Location : At the Mecca of Golf

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:22 am

prettygolf wrote:
Sleep

Drive for show only hor. Useless if can drive, can't arrive. geek

Agrred, look at our bro Saltydog, drive 170m but played 73.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator


Posts : 19965
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 52
Location : English Bridge Ave

PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:36 am

Yalorrrrrr...now i am the sidekick..Saltydog is the main kick ! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...   

Back to top Go down
 
HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR DRIVER....be honest ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Shaft vs Belt Drive
» Does anyone use a square head driver?
» MG3 - test drive review by Patpending
» does changing the rear drive change the odometer signal?
» Is the swing different when using iron, wood and driver?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedDotGolfers :: Red Dot Cafeteria :: Golf Talk-
Jump to: