RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What would you do if you see another golfer.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: What would you do if you see another golfer.....   Sat May 07, 2011 5:17 am

This thread is open to discuss golfers at.....their worst behavior ! Shocked But must based on true encounter.

Case #1

Many a time i witness this scene in the shower room. After shower, a golfer clean dry himself with the club towel, dress up well....than he did an act which i consider the most disgusting thing a golfer can do....

The golfer took the towel, CLEAN his golfing shoes, without any remorse, he just throw the SOIL club towel back into the basket. Walk out like he is entitled to do such act !!!

I can tolerate golfers who clean his feet after shower but clean his golfing shoe until it like new....have spoke to the management a few times on this. So far later the Shower room attentance is making his round to check. Progress have been made...i hope....

Do you think this is a disgusting act by a Golfer ??

pig
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you see another golfer.....   Sat May 07, 2011 3:41 pm

This one I second you UL.
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you see another golfer.....   Sun May 08, 2011 2:48 am

agree !!
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you see another golfer.....   Sun May 08, 2011 6:17 am

Nevermind. One fine day, he is going to pick up a fresh towel that was once used to clean his shoes. Hope he get some allergic reaction from the soil and grass.
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you see another golfer.....   Sun May 08, 2011 10:08 am

salty dog wrote:
Nevermind. One fine day, he is going to pick up a fresh towel that was once used to clean his shoes. Hope he get some allergic reaction from the soil and grass.

karma?
Back to top Go down
Princess.White
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you see another golfer.....   Sun May 08, 2011 11:16 am

eeee!! dont do that this monster... then the next people who use the towel will be very ke lian lo... cant there think of other ppl even after wash some soild dont wash off well Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.dstylez.blogspot.com
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you see another golfer.....   Mon May 09, 2011 5:34 am

Hey PW...you avatar shows you lost weight leh ! Do login and relax here.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bro_edi
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you see another golfer.....   Mon May 09, 2011 6:02 am

totally agreeable with you UL.
it shows how 'educated' he is ...
well, what goes around comes around !

cheers
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you see another golfer.....   Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:53 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
This thread is open to discuss golfers at.....their worst behavior ! Shocked But must based on true encounter.

Case #1

Many a time i witness this scene in the shower room. After shower, a golfer clean dry himself with the club towel, dress up well....than he did an act which i consider the most disgusting thing a golfer can do....

The golfer took the towel, CLEAN his golfing shoes, without any remorse, he just throw the SOIL club towel back into the basket. Walk out like he is entitled to do such act !!!

I can tolerate golfers who clean his feet after shower but clean his golfing shoe until it like new....have spoke to the management a few times on this. So far later the Shower room attentance is making his round to check. Progress have been made...i hope....

Do you think this is a disgusting act by a Golfer ??

pig

pig
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you see another golfer.....   Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:28 pm

UL,

Did you say anything to that inconsiderate golfer? Which club is it? SICC, NSRCC, SCC?
Shocked
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you see another golfer.....   Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:35 pm

i have been to a golf club in the north of sg and seen guys sitting in the massage chairs after they hv changed up with their iphones videoing the going ons in the changerooms probably sending them to their frens of the ppl walking around in the buff! is that disgusting and tolerable???
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you see another golfer.....   Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:05 pm

jeffman88 wrote:
i have been to a golf club in the north of sg and seen guys sitting in the massage chairs after they hv changed up with their iphones videoing the going ons in the changerooms probably sending them to their frens of the ppl walking around in the buff! is that disgusting and tolerable???

confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you see another golfer.....   

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you see another golfer.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1