PostSubject: Re: Every golf ball tell a story...   Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:03 am

waiting ........

still waiting ........
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Every golf ball tell a story...   Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:10 am

Still busy cleaning 203 balls from last 5 games......
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Every golf ball tell a story...   Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:55 am

can multi-task?

or find less balls to clean - boy, didn't that sound funny?
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Every golf ball tell a story...   Sun May 15, 2011 5:36 pm

still waiting for next chapter
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Every golf ball tell a story...   Tue May 17, 2011 3:48 am

Coming soon.......writer still busy playing golf.... Cool
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Every golf ball tell a story...   Tue May 17, 2011 5:22 am

UL plays 3 times a week. Where got time to write? Smile

Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Every golf ball tell a story...   Tue May 17, 2011 5:24 am

so must WLL
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Every golf ball tell a story...   Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:11 am

Player C balls...Balls wilth special marking or colored balls.....and without marking....

My collection of this group C is few but have a very special significant over all.

Players of this group are quite interesting to study. Balls with special marking or drawing are drawn to golfers who have talent with their marker, have lots of time in their hands or have a message to tell...

* Special marking / I have found a few balls with cartoon character (Garfield, Spider-man, Felix The Cat, smurf) This group are very good with their marker.....likely artist. There are a few balls i found with very unusual markings... parts drawing of a body or marking that's look demonic to me. Once i found a ball which had a message on it.." THIS BALL DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU" so what should do since it in my hand...i brought to my beer party and roll it tongue 

* Coloured Balls / This category usually falls to two group. One / Ladies loves coloured balls. Two/ people like me cannot see properly used coloured balls to see or if 1st ball OB or it when over the tree or hill. Provisionally ball are used...some golfers used a coloured ball to identified.

* With Logo or without markings /   Lets starts without marking balls...They just take one from their bag, remember the brand, model and number and just play it. This group usually falls to the season or senior golfers. A season golfers who have regular group or flight for a social golf becomes like working. Wake up get a golf bag, go to golf course have breakfast, walk up to the teebox and whack....upon reaching their balls they just ask " Is this your ball ..XXX brand ?

Senior golfers, many i know and played with really don't care about their balls, as long they can identified their ball before teeoff..they will smile at their playing partners for another beautiful day and WHACKED the ball into the fairway.

Balls with Logo ? This group will classified under Corporate Players....this group usually played alot of charity, Banking or company golf, they have lots of door gifts which include golf balls with corporate logo and company marking. So on the course, they just take the ball look at it and remember the number or company logo and whacked it. It free and may have alot more. They won't feel pain or upset if 1st shots OB or into pond...they just take another ball out and whacked it....as next corporate game is tomorrow....got FREE balls again.

But distracting thing lately ..last few years finding balls with Logo is very rare like finding ginseng. Less balls with logo means many big MNC, banks are not doing well so charity or corporate golf are lesser....remember Barclay ended their Barclay Open and this year RDG Annual games we may have given out the last 3 boxes of ProV with Barclay Singapore Logo. This group is a sign....whether our economy is good and bad.

Generally fewer balls are found or pick, because golfers are better....maybe...i still lost a few balls a round, another King ball Picker is born ? Lesser golfers are on the course, many have to look after their work and business?, many went back to work ?....Govt policy?... i can't really answer that. Played with many and have been told times are not too good. Towkays have to go back to work because Govt policy on foreign work permit etc...alot of my kakis have to station oversea, working and golfing there.

My most interesting pick is a range golf ball from a Taipei Range.....

Disclaimer / This finding and writing are solely base on my own understanding and finding and for my part time Human Behaviour Assessment paper.

cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Every golf ball tell a story...   Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:25 am

Worth the 2+ years of waiting
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Every golf ball tell a story...   Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:55 am

Silver wrote:
Worth the 2+ years of waiting
Thanks for the wait bro.....hmmmm maybe i start my Memoirs of a Golf Forum Chief Mod.

Question 
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Every golf ball tell a story...   Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:11 pm

Back to his old habits again of picking balls and not concentrating on golf!
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Every golf ball tell a story...   Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:53 am

found this ball the other time - what do you think?

Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Every golf ball tell a story...   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:44 am

This ball owner is very clear what he or she wants to achieve in his or her putting. Carefully marking the putter line and putter hits lines and something very interestingly the second picture it may be a putting to break line or on the teebox..a fade to slice indicator.

This golfer could be strategist in the working world like a Accrual Accounting person..planning the path....in golf he or she planned n wants his or her ball to go the way it is intended.

Just my 2 cents worth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every golf ball tell a story...   

Back to top Go down

Every golf ball tell a story...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2