Share | 

5th Dec Morning tee of JGCC( EX- RJCC) 1-2 ball needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 5th Dec Morning tee of JGCC( EX- RJCC) 1-2 ball needed   Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:08 am

Kookk wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Kookk wrote:
fai74 wrote:
bro klt paiseh and sorry i didnt check my mails... we had full flight will organised again very soon...cheers

Thanks for organizing! Enjoyed the game although the first nine was a total disaster!

At least the weather was good... Very Happy

Yup but gotta increase fitness before going bad to challenge the course.

Playing in walking course is like playing on tour... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: 5th Dec Morning tee of JGCC( EX- RJCC) 1-2 ball needed   Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:12 am

swing2sky wrote:
Kookk wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Kookk wrote:
fai74 wrote:
bro klt paiseh and sorry i didnt check my mails... we had full flight will organised again very soon...cheers

Thanks for organizing! Enjoyed the game although the first nine was a total disaster!

The caddies damn chum man. Apparently, the club didn't have enough caddies and assigned our flight 2 caddies only. Each caddy carry 2 golf bags and cheong with us. Solid man!
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 5th Dec Morning tee of JGCC( EX- RJCC) 1-2 ball needed   Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:23 am

Kookk wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Kookk wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Kookk wrote:
fai74 wrote:

The caddies damn chum man. Apparently, the club didn't have enough caddies and assigned our flight 2 caddies only. Each caddy carry 2 golf bags and cheong with us. Solid man!

I heard that most of these caddies are very good players themselves. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: 5th Dec Morning tee of JGCC( EX- RJCC) 1-2 ball needed   Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:32 am

swing2sky wrote:
Kookk wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Kookk wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Kookk wrote:
fai74 wrote:

I heard that most of these caddies are very good players themselves. Very Happy

Yup. I think half the time they were laughing at us.
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer

PostSubject: Re: 5th Dec Morning tee of JGCC( EX- RJCC) 1-2 ball needed   Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:34 am

Each cabbies can play at the own course at least once a week! of cos some of them are very gd player....
Back to top Go down
fai74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

PostSubject: Re: 5th Dec Morning tee of JGCC( EX- RJCC) 1-2 ball needed   Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:40 am

alamak brooo...paiseh leh where got hamtum u ley we are together ma.. but the caddy that on my flight was good he guided my frn si bei cun...and he just told me wat to used but i hit to hard lah ... but still cun ma either on the apron still nearby the greens...that par 5 with my hybrid 2nd line i was try to past the pond i shud used my wood ....man to do 3 on...hahah next round let challange that course again ..ai mai??
Back to top Go down
fai74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

PostSubject: Re: 5th Dec Morning tee of JGCC( EX- RJCC) 1-2 ball needed   Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:40 am

bro kkook... we need to do more morning walk i got cramp on the last hole ...need to keep up the fitness need to do more jogging and gym....then feel shoik when we tee off...
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 5th Dec Morning tee of JGCC( EX- RJCC) 1-2 ball needed   Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:58 am

Seiko wrote:
Each cabbies can play at the own course at least once a week! of cos some of them are very gd player....

Not true, some ppl like me play quite often, still play like beginner.... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: 5th Dec Morning tee of JGCC( EX- RJCC) 1-2 ball needed   Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:19 am

fai74 wrote:
alamak brooo...paiseh leh where got hamtum u ley we are together ma.. but the caddy that on my flight was good he guided my frn si bei cun...and he just told me wat to used but i hit to hard lah ... but still cun ma either on the apron still nearby the greens...that par 5 with my hybrid 2nd line i was try to past the pond i shud used my wood ....man to do 3 on...hahah next round let challange that course again ..ai mai??

I only remeber the drive that was easily 10 yards in front of mine. Laughing

My caddy not so good leh. Always gotta wait for my clubs and tell me all kind of funny distance.

Last night I had to massage all my little toes!

Back to top Go down
fai74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

PostSubject: Re: 5th Dec Morning tee of JGCC( EX- RJCC) 1-2 ball needed   Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:50 am

that only bcoz of the wind only lah bro ...eh next time we call the caddy of mine..then we hook same flight... Laughing
Back to top Go down
fai74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

PostSubject: Re: 5th Dec Morning tee of JGCC( EX- RJCC) 1-2 ball needed   Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:36 pm

bro swing2sky...u another buaya ..u hamtam me jia lat remember in kranji....that 1 i kena ta pau like mummy...Jia Lat hor....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5th Dec Morning tee of JGCC( EX- RJCC) 1-2 ball needed   

Back to top Go down

5th Dec Morning tee of JGCC( EX- RJCC) 1-2 ball needed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2