Share | 

Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ridox
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

PostSubject: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:35 pm

I got lobang for this 2 course at Bintan to share with bros here. Right now the promotion they're having is $135 per person for weekday, $150 for Friday and $175 for weekends and public holidays, including return ferry tickets, green fee for 18 holes at either 1 of the 2 courses, buggy, caddie, land transfer, golf bag transfer, express immigration clearance, government taxes, lunch, 40 range balls and additional 9 complimentary 9 holes, in short, everything in, nothing more to pay. I can work a better and cheaper deal for you if you book thru me and if you have a flight of 4, or if you have more than 1 ball. Can arrange for VIP entrance at departure at immigration too, just in case you need to impress your business partners. You can contact me thru PM or drop me a sms at 84485019 if you're interested. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:38 pm

WOW ! That Great ! Thanks for sharing ! bounce
Back to top Go down
Ridox
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:53 pm

No problem boss. Good things are meant to be shared. Going up with 3 colleagues soon to play 27 holes, and will write a good review and some photos. Meanwhile, you can google it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:54 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
qispiker
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Thanks for sharing bro, i think it might get some people here real excited.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Me ! Me ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ridox
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:39 pm

No problem bros! It's my pleasure to be of service.
Back to top Go down
D_Iceman
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:27 am

The first time I ever went to the green in my life as a golfer was at Bintan Lagoon. i remember clearly that I shot a 147 and lost about 20 balls.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:33 am

My 1st virgin 9 holes was in Mandai Executive in Mandai, i digged so much holes that i was BANNED for a year !

Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:33 am

GREAT KANGTAO ridox!!!!
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:34 am

D_Iceman wrote:
The first time I ever went to the green in my life as a golfer was at Bintan Lagoon. i remember clearly that I shot a 147 and lost about 20 balls.

I played the Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View course before... nice and enjoyable with good view.... But that time I played, I think I paid about high 100+. That was my 1st and only over sea trip for a game of golf till now... Sad
Back to top Go down
Ridox
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:29 pm

This month's Golf Digest has a review on the 2 courses on Bintan Lagoon, do check it out. 8)
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:40 am

Bro Ridox, can you check when will this wonderful promo last ? Throught of getting the Kukup trip to Bintan ! bounce
Back to top Go down
Ridox
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:19 am

Till end of november.
Back to top Go down
pngstream
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:25 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Bro Ridox, can you check when will this wonderful promo last ? Throught of getting the Kukup trip to Bintan ! bounce

Uncle Lau, ..... Ridox is helping me arranges a flight on the 9th sep.. you guys keen? any body wants to join are welcome...
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:35 am

I like to bro but it a school holiday week, need to bring son out....thanks for the invite ! bounce
Back to top Go down
Ridox
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Flight of 4 confirmed on 9th Sept!
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:08 am

Not many people know that Ria Bintan has birthday promotion - free green fees if you are born in the month you want to play.

I am looking for those born in October to play next month. NO green fee, only pay ferry and buggy. Any October boys and girls here?
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:11 am

freedrop wrote:
Not many people know that Ria Bintan has birthday promotion - free green fees if you are born in the month you want to play.

I am looking for those born in October to play next month. NO green fee, only pay ferry and buggy. Any October boys and girls here?

Me me oct. can check wat is the total damage. thxs cheers
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:06 am

This is only valid for Mon-Thur games only :

On your birthday month : no greeen fees, pay only buggy/caddie :S$50.50 per pax.

Ferry : Also birthday prmotion. Free ferry, just pay tax and surcharges of S$19.50 (about).

So total damage is about S$70 +/-.

Get a few more birthday boys and we can go.

The birthday promo started Aug 2010, until July 2011. So if you are not born in Oct, you still have chance going forward.

Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:11 am

Oh does this mean my bday is in dec as i can push forward to play in oct. coret me if iam wrong.
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:12 am

If your birthday is in Dec, then you play free in Dec. Likewise for other months.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:15 am

golfchowmk wrote:
Oh does this mean my bday is in dec as i can push forward to play in oct. coret me if iam wrong.

yo bro, u got bday in Oct and Dec..... y u so special????
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:29 am

slinger wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:

yo bro, u got bday in Oct and Dec..... y u so special????

No lar bro, just ckeck lor if my jr can join us if his bday fall on dec..

Btw thxs bro freedrop for the explain.
Back to top Go down
David
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:10 pm

freedrop wrote:
This is only valid for Mon-Thur games only :

On your birthday month : no greeen fees, pay only buggy/caddie :S$50.50 per pax.

Ferry : Also birthday prmotion. Free ferry, just pay tax and surcharges of S$19.50 (about).

So total damage is about S$70 +/-.

Get a few more birthday boys and we can go.

The birthday promo started Aug 2010, until July 2011. So if you are not born in Oct, you still have chance going forward.

Bro Freedrop,

Thanks for the info, can share with us who do we contact for this lobang? My bday coming in Dec. Can't wait.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses   

Back to top Go down

Bintan Jack Nicklaus Sea View and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands courses
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next